Route and Prices
Hotels & Itinerary
Valid from 01, October 2010 till 15, April 2011
(Excluding Christmas and New Year Period i.e. 24, Dec till 04, Jan)
|City||Name of the Hotel||Room Category||Night/s||Meal Plan|
|Delhi (Gurgaon)||Trident||Deluxe Park Facing||02||CP|
|Mandawa||Castle Mandawa||Deluxe Park Facing||01||CP|
|Gajner||Gajner Palace||Historic Suite||01||CP|
|Jodhpur||Umaid Bhawan Palace||Palace Room||02||CP|
|Udaipur||Lake Palace||Luxury Room||02||CP|
|Pushkar||The Green House||Suite||01||CP|
|Jaipur||The Ram Bagh Palace||Palace Room||02||CP|
|Ranthambore||Sawai Madhopur Lodge||Luxury Room||01||AP|
|Agra||Taj Gateway||Superior Taj Facing||01||CP|
|Delhi||Ashok Country Resort||Club Room||Wash & change||EP|
CP: Room plus breakfast AP: Full board EP: Room only
|Vehicle||Ford Endeavour 4x4|
|Cost of Holiday - Two people per vehicle
Additional people per vehicle (max 2)
|UKP 3485 Per person
UKP 2050 Per person
|Supplement for Meals (dinners on fix menu basis)||UKP 350 Per person|
|Non waivable excess per car deposit||UKP 800|
Inclusions & Exclusions
OUR QUOTE INCLUDES: -
- 15 nights accommodation on Double occupancy at the hotels mentioned above or similar.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all hotels and full board (all meals) in Ranthambore.
- SUV (Ford Endeavour) at disposal from day 03 till day 16 as per the itinerary.
- Arrival/departure transfers in Delhi, local sightseeing/excursions in Delhi, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur and Agra as per the itinerary using chauffer driven Toyota Innova car.
- Services of an English Speaking guide in Delhi, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur and Agra for local sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Two exclusive game drives in Ranthambore National Park using jeep and naturalist.
- Camel Safari in Jaisalmer, boat ride in Udaipur, Elephant ride in Jaipur and rikshaw/tonga ride in Agra.
- One time monument entrance fee during the sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Dinner on fix menu basis in Desert Camp in Jaisalmer after the camel safari.
- Fare well dinner in Delhi on fix menu basis.
- First aid kit in each car.
- GPS and road book.
- LPTI representative for assistance on all arrival and departure in all cities.
- All currently applicable taxes including Govt service tax.
OUR QUOTE DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airfare, airport departure tax etc.
- Fuel expenses during the tour.
- Parking, toll taxes and inter state taxes for Haryana, Rajasthan and Utter Pradesh (approx INR 6000).
- Any kind of personal, medical and evacuation insurance.
- Our rates are valid from 01, October till 15, April 2011 (excluding Christmas and New Year period i.e. 24, Dec till 04, Jan). Ask for these rates.
- Clients must possess a valid international driving licence.
- Hotel Check-In, Check-out time is 1200 noon. Prices are subject to change with any increase in the cost.
- Wash and change room is available from 1400 hrs till 2200 hrs.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations.
- We shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|Minimum Age of driver||23 years|
|Non Waivable Excess||Non waivable excess is the security deposit. This amount will be blocked on the renter’s card and will be charged to the renter in case of minor damages and wherever claiming insurance is not viable. This amount will be reversed in a month’s time from the date of charge.|
|Clients Credit Card||Client’s credit card must have a credit limit equal to or more then the non waivable excess.|
|Identification||Credit card and valid passport mandatory for all self drive tours|
|Driving License||Clients must possess a valid driving license held for minimum 01 year|
|Fuel||Not included in the cost. Cars will be delivered and returned with a full tank.|
|Missing / lost Accessories||Missing or lost accessories and tools would be charged extra.|
|Damages||In the event of any damages / scratches on the car at the end of the tour, the cost estimate provided by the authorised mechanic will be final and non negotiable. This amount will be adjusted from the Non Waivable Excess amount.|