Trans Himalaya - Route and Prices
Hotels & Itinerary
Valid from 15 June till 15 September 2011
|City||Name of the Hotel||Room Category||Night/s||Meal Plan|
|Manali||River Country Resort||Deluxe||02||MAP|
|Leh||The Grand Dragon||Deluxe||03||MAP|
|Srinagar||Deluxe house boat||Deluxe||02||AP|
CP: Room plus Breakfast MAP: Room plus Breakfast and Dinner AP: Room plus Breakfast and Lunch
|Vehicle||Ford Endeavour 4x4|
|Cost of Holiday - Two people per vehicle
Additional people per vehicle (max 2)
Single room supplement
|UKP 2,577 Per person
UKP 1,894 Per person
UKP 650 per person
|Non waivable excess per car deposit||UKP 1,200|
Inclusions & Exclusions
OUR QUOTE INCLUDES: -
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 16 nights as per the meal plan mentioned.
- All meals on fixed menu basis.
- 4x4 self drive Ford Endeavour for 14 days from Delhi back to Delhi.
- Local guide and vehicle for sightseeing in Delhi, Leh, Srinagar and Amritsar.
- Monument and monastery entrance free entrance during the sightseeing as per the itinerary (single entry only).
- Farewell dinner in Delhi on fixed menu basis.
- First aid kit including oxygen cylinder in the vehicle.
- Jerry can for extra fuel.
- Basic spare parts including air filter, oil filter, 02 spare wheels, head lamp bulbs etc.
- Assistance on arrival & departure.
- All currently applicable taxes.
OUR QUOTE DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Cost of fuel during the trip. Same to be filled by the clients.
- Inter-state taxes for Haryana, Punjab, Himachal and J&K, parking fee and Tool taxes payable in local tool plazas and barriers (approx INR 6000).
- Any airfare / airport taxes
- Any kind of personal, medical and evacuation insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature like table drinks, phone calls, tips, laundry etc.
- Clients will be required to fill a declaration form before signing off for this trip.
- Clients will be responsible for any damage to the vehicle, police challans, fire or theft.
- Clients must possess a valid international driving licence.
- Clients will have to make deposit of INR 85000 against any damage to the vehicle. Same will be refunded if there is no damage to the vehicle.
- Accommodation will be provided in mentioned hotels or of same category.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to flight cancellation, weather conditions, local strike or any unforeseen circumstances. Additional expensed incurred will be in addition to given cost.
- Rates held until 15 September 2011
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|Minimum Age of driver||23 years|
|Non Waivable Excess||Non waivable excess is the security deposit. This amount will be blocked on the renter’s card and will be charged to the renter in case of minor damages and wherever claiming insurance is not viable. This amount will be reversed in a month’s time from the date of charge.|
|Clients Credit Card||Client’s credit card must have a credit limit equal to or more then the non waivable excess.|
|Identification||Credit card and valid passport mandatory for all self drive tours|
|Driving License||Clients must possess a valid driving license held for minimum 01 year|
|Fuel||Not included in the cost. Cars will be delivered and returned with a full tank.|
|Missing / lost Accessories||Missing or lost accessories and tools would be charged extra.|
|Damages||In the event of any damages / scratches on the car at the end of the tour, the cost estimate provided by the authorised mechanic will be final and non negotiable. This amount will be adjusted from the Non Waivable Excess amount.|